web: gnupg roadmap slightly outdated

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Nov 11 11:02:23 CET 2015

Hi,
it take some work to keep a roadmap updated,
but if we have one, it should be kept current.

https://gnupg.org/roadmap.html#gnupg
needs at least some work
   """The next GnuPG modern release will be 2.1.3 and is planned for mid to
end of March."""

This is linked from http://wiki.gnupg.org/Tasks where I saw it.
Obviously the next release will be 2.1.10 or something else,
in some development contexts I am using links to tracker issues
to keep the effort low. However with the raising number of people
working on GnuPG (and Gpg4win) we probably need some more effort
into keeping the overview. :)

Gpg4win uses the wiki and we try to write the roadmap and the release
from the user point of view (not from the technical tasks).
https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Roadmap

Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner