web: gnupg roadmap slightly outdated

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Nov 11 13:03:33 CET 2015

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 11:02, bernhard at intevation.de said:
> it take some work to keep a roadmap updated,
> but if we have one, it should be kept current.

  This page has information on what we plan to do and what new
  features will go into which version.  This is _not_ a list of
  guaranteed milestones or with fixed release dates.  This page should
  better be viewed as a scratchpad with notes of GnuPG developers.

Actually I don't consider it very useful right now.

Shalom-Salam,