libgpg-error-1.20 on OpenWrt

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Nov 23 10:54:08 CET 2015

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 03:00, mike at flyn.org said:

> arm-openwrt-linux-muslgnueabi
>
> Of course, I do not see this target triplet in
> libgpg-error-1.20/src/syscfg/. Is there something that can be done to
> support niche architectures, or am I doing something wrong?

Is that architecture identical to an already supported one?  Check the
src/syscfg directory of libgcrypt.  If it is identical to one of those
we can add it to the alias list in src/mkheader.c:canon_host_triplet .
Otherwise, please follow the instruction in the README file, section
Cross-Compiling

Shalom-Salam,