gpgme-w32spawn problem on Windows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 21 11:56:10 CEST 2015

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:16, castrillo.miguel at gmail.com said:

> First of all I have to ask that you CC me because my subscription request
> is still not accepted.

We had some problems with the list to a full disk state.  I had to
remove all pending subscription requests, thus please try again if you
did not received the confirmation request.

> am running Visual Studio 2013 and I followed the instructions here
> http://jensge.org/tag/crypto/ , comipling with Mingw32 on a Windows 32
> machine, in order to get the def and lib files to link the DLL in implicit

I have not looked at these instructions.  However some mingw versions
are broken and I would not suggest to build on Windows but use the cross
build tools.  I would also suggest to try the libgpgme*.dll from gpg4win
and the distributed header and lib files and copy them to the directory
of your application.  You also need to copy the matching helper program
to that directory.

Salam-Shalom,