gpgme-w32spawn problem on Windows

Miguel Castrillo castrillo.miguel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:40:44 CEST 2015

Thank you, now I see that I submitted multiple messages, thinking that
they were not arriving. Sorry for that...

I don't sure if I understand. As far as I know libgpgme*.dll is not
distributed. The same happens with the lib files. From gpgme source I
can get the headers, but in order to have .lib and .def files I had to
compile the gpgme source.

The gpg4win I installed provides libgpg-error-0.dll, appart from
others, but not libgpgme*.dll.

So maybe you mean to download gpg4win source and compile it under Linux?