command line keytocard

Meno Abels meno.abels at adviser.com
Fri Dec 2 21:45:39 CET 2016

Hi,

i yesterday, ask about this new option.
And now I used this lazy friday evening to implement the first part.
I tried to figure out how to contribute code and the right coding style. Both I did not
had success with. So please be patient with me and give me feedback what i should change
to get this in upstream.

I attached the patch from this commit:
ce29272e24e7b718b8fca9b84bc728e65f3dea24

I’m not sure how the process with code contribution works in gpg so again please be
patient and give me feedback.

Next i will try to find a solution to the loopback pinentry to pass both password.

Thx in advance

meno