libgpg-error: generated two new syscfg files for Axis cameras

Marcel Tünnissen marcel.tunnissen at axis.com
Mon Feb 15 14:47:58 CET 2016

Hi,

I upgraded libgpg-error for Axis cameras and I was forced to create two
new syscfg files that could be added to the lib. I attached the files in
a tgz file with content:

src/syscfg/lock-obj-pub.arm-axis-linux-gnueabi.h
src/syscfg/lock-obj-pub.mipsisa32r2el-axis-linux-gnu.h

Note that neither of the two files contain anything new, really. Both
the ARM and the MIPS file have the same content as another ARM or MIPS file.

Best regards,
Marcel
--
Marcel Tünnissen,