libgpg-error: generated two new syscfg files for Axis cameras

Justus Winter justus at g10code.com
Tue Feb 16 10:38:17 CET 2016

Hello Marcel,

Quoting Marcel Tünnissen (2016-02-15 14:47:58)
> I upgraded libgpg-error for Axis cameras and I was forced to create two
> new syscfg files that could be added to the lib. I attached the files in
> a tgz file [..]

Your company produces surveillance equipment ("Cameras with ears") and
advertises them as suitable for round-the-clock surveillance at
schools and universities in the name of security.

Your contribution fosters compatibility with surveillance equipment
that makes this world a worse place.  So NACK.

Regards,
Justus