libgpg-error MinGW compile error

me at nerade.de me at nerade.de
Wed Feb 24 11:42:19 CET 2016

Hello,

I hope this is the appropriate channel for this report/question.

Currently I am trying to develop a software using gpgme as library. My
first question is if it is still recommended for new designs since it is
based on gpg 1.4 as far as I understood.

Secondly my attempt to compile the libgpg-error on Windows 7 (64bit)
with MinGW fails with error in estream.c "EWOULDBLOCK undeclared"

The summary information of the autogen script on my system is as follow:

libgpg-error-1.21 prepared for make
Revision: 425b768
Platform: i686-pc-mingw32

Complete autogen.sh --build-w32 output:
http://pastebin.com/Zbihq2Rg

Complete make output:
http://pastebin.com/PzvQXNiR

I have followed the install instructions but this lead me to this point.
I guess you can help me with the step I am missing.

Best regards and thanks in advance
Marcel