Curve41417 Support

Naftuli Tzvi Kay rfkrocktk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:26:40 CEST 2016

I'm with you on "the more the merrier," Curve41417 is a good curve with
good properties that I think most people who care would like to see.
Regardless of whether it will be chosen by GnuPG for support, is there a
documentation page on which asymmetric key types that GnuPG currently
supports/plans to support?

Thanks,
 - Naftuli Tzvi