non-interactive export of secret keys stored in cleartext

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Jun 11 20:48:11 CEST 2016

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 22:15, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:
> A shorter (squashed) series of changesets follows that address the
> ability to export cleartext secret key material when it is stored in
> the clear.

Many thanks.  I applied them.  One question however:

commit c41c46fa84cabbed74a13ded51fc3a817a919367

  g10: Export cleartext keys as cleartext

  [...]
  * tests/openpgp/export.test: for secret keys that are stored in
    cleartext, test should try to export without pinentry interaction.

Justus recently improved these test and your patch seems to remove most
of the new code.  Justus: Can you please look at the changes and
remember to re-add the new tests when porting them to gpgscm if needed.

Shalom-Salam,

    /* EFH in Erkrath: https://alt-hochdahl.de/haus */