GPGME XML schemas

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Fri Mar 25 18:38:37 CET 2016

Hello,
	For those only sporadically reading gnupg-users and who may
not have seen this, there are XML schemas in all four major XML schema
formats for the GPGME keylist XML output on git.gnupg.org in the GPGME
repo and the ben/xml branch.  They were generated from the XML output
produced by gpgme-tool.

If I recall correctly the .rnc and the .dtd were generated from the
.rng rather than the XML itself.

I can also generate documentation from the .xsd file and I'll add the
results of that a bit later.

Regards,
Ben