A new test framework: request for comments and testing

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 10 15:44:40 CEST 2016

Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 17:13:34 schrieb Justus Winter:
> I have tested the code on Hurd, Linux, and Windows.  Please test this
> patch series on any weird and wonderful platform that you have access
> to.  Using it is easy, just do make check.
>
> I pushed my work periodically to the GnuPG repository at
> git.gnupg.org.  The latest iteration is in the branch 'justus/scm-9'.

Build a version on Debian GNU/Linux
branch 'justus/scm-9' latest commit
commit d962d64b29b51e404abebd8386375e6b3b306edb
Author: Justus Winter <justus at g10code.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 22 13:43:10 2016 +0100

It build an ran a number of test, but hangs on
make[3]: Entering directory 'XYZ/gnupg-git/tests/pkits'
FAIL: import-all-certs
^CMakefile:413: recipe for target 'check-TESTS' failed

So I had to interrupt it.
I did not copy the pkits data over like mentioned in the README
and expected this test to be skipped. Overall if a test fails I expect
the testsuite to continue.

Would be cool to see some documentation of how to run only a subset of tests
or a single one.

Best,
Bernhard

--