AW: AW: WKD for separate email hosting? (Is: Web Key Service server lookup)

Jürgen Schäpker Juergen.Schaepker at giepa.de
Fri Nov 4 17:44:36 CET 2016

Hi,

>So what?  As long as the well-known URL under _their_ domain resolves it
>all works.  Even the mail can be processes outside as long as they can
>direct mails to a certain account to their server running the WKS.

What about multiple domains handled by a single server?

Please also see my question on IDN handling. If the complete (normalized) email address isn’t used to calculate the hash (on both client and server), I think there is no way to determine an unambiguous IDN address. ASCII-only lowercasing is not really a working option.

Best regards,
JS