[GPGME] python t-quick-key-manipulation.py fails

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Apr 11 11:24:28 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Tuesday 11 April 2017 10:21:54 Justus Winter wrote:
> This part of the test should probably be skipped if TOFU is not
> supported, but I don't know how to check that from GPGME.  I'll have a
> look at the qt test for TOFU for inspiration.

I don't know a proper way either. The Qt test just bails out if even a simple
keylisting fails in the environment that has trust-model tofu+pgp. But I don't
consider this a big problem for Applications / users of GPGME because it's
basically the users fault if he has a GnuPG without tofu support (probably
self compiled) and then activates this trust model.

I even considered keeping the test failing in that case to show "Ok you have a
setup where some things just don't work." but as GPGME should support all
GnuPG versions I disabled it to avoid problems in such a case.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/