[gpgme] python3.4 codegen of gpg/gpgme.py is corrupted

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Mar 29 12:36:34 CEST 2017

On 29/03/17 12:30, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> No, something is wrong with the automatic processing of the docstrings
> and generation of the file.

Yes, I agree, I just thought it was funny that Justus said that it was proper
except for the layout, whereas it seemed to me that those function definition
lines were whacked as you say, but the layout checked out just fine. I think
this was ironic, but this is a risky statement because some people are really
picky about their iron.

> # here it is bad, notice at parameter source: 'xxx' which is invalid
> # also notice at the -> "gpgme_error_t" which is invalid.
> def gpgme_err_make(source: 'gpgme_err_source_t', code:
> 'gpgme_err_code_t') -> "gpgme_error_t":

And upon checking, this line was also in your first mail and has an invalid
linebreak, so the irony turned out to be less solid. But still, there was a
wrong linebreak, singular, not plural :-).

Sorry that my joke actually cost you time.

Peter.