Please Consider Increasing SECMEM_BUFFER_SIZE To 1048576

Matthew Summers matthew.summers at syapse.com
Fri Oct 13 06:44:55 CEST 2017

Hello,

This is following up on an issue that started around in the 2.1.17 days,
and I have been carrying a small patch addressing this for my team since we
figured it out. This is all documented in an earlier set of threads to this
ML.

Would you consider increasing SECMEM_BUFFER_SIZE to 1048576 in the case
where the configure option `large_secmem` = yes, please?

The patch itself is a super trivial in both configure and/or configure.ac.

Many thanks for your kind consideration!

Cheers,
Matt Summers

quantumsummers