pinentry-tqt for the trinity desktop (former KDE3/Qt3 code)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Oct 22 14:54:52 CEST 2017

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 16:34, wlt-ml at o-sinc.com said:

> You can also add it to phabricator as a differential. That way devs can
> merge directly from there. You can also update the patch in phabricator
> as needed. Usually the preferred work flow to pulling patch.

FWIW, I try to avoid that Phrabicator thing because it requires me to
use a pretty large, aehm, PHP command line tool along with online access
while merging a patch.  If someone knows a way to extract a proper GIT
patch out of Phrabicator, please let me know.  To me patches via mail
are much easier to work with.

Shalom-Salam,