DCO registry

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 24 17:33:21 CEST 2017

Hi!

We currently put the DCOs into the file AUTHORS of each project.  Given
that we maintain several branches it is not immediately clear where to
look for a DCO (it is always in master).  Thus I would like to remove
them from the AUTHORS file and instead keep them only in the gnupg-doc
repo (where web pages and other doc stuff lives), for example under
gnupg-doc/misc/DCOs.

Please speak up if you think that is a bad idea.

Shalom-Salam,