releasing yat2m with gpg-error?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Oct 28 00:03:49 CEST 2017

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:06, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:

> But it looks like this has been pending (and gpg-error has been idle)
> for several months.  Any plans for a point release so that the other
> packages can rely on it during build?

Actually I started to work again on libgpg-error.  for th next release
I plan to add the exec/spawn functions from gnupg and the logging
fucntions to libgpg-error.  We just have too many similar functions in
all modules.  By moving them to libgpg-error we can eventually remove
them from the other packages.

Right now I am preparing a GnuPG 2.2.2 - some recent fixes need some
more testing; I hope to get it out next week.  The I will turn back to
libgpg-error.

Shalom-Salam,