pinentry's new window titles could be more (less?) informative

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Sep 29 11:07:55 CEST 2017

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:49, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> So let me stake out the first question: what's it supposed to be, polish
> or auditing?

For ssh I'd like to keep it as is.  ssh is for hackers or other folks
who understand what is going on.  Thus the simple command line is okay.

For user uses cases polishing this in ways dkg dscribes is a Good Thing.
In addition it should also be possible to set a custom text, like the
subject of the mail currently being decrypted or the To: address when
sending a mail.  Patches welcome.

Salam-Shalom,