Setting up wks/ error parsing submission email

Fabian A. Santiago fsantiago at deviltracks.net
Wed Dec 19 16:29:01 CET 2018

On 2018-12-19 08:49, Fabian A. Santiago wrote:
> On 2018-12-19 03:40, Werner Koch wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 23:38, fsantiago at deviltracks.net said:
>>
>>> so this was produced following the online instructions for setting up
>>> WKS (as far as building your own current gpg). should i not do that?
>>> or what can i do to enable or disable compression? Thanks for your
>>
>> The configure scripts detects whether the required libs are available
>> and
>> depending on this includes support for these compression algorithms.
>> IF
>> you created the encryption key for the server using that very version
>> everything should be fine.  It might be easiest to simply create a new
>> key using the version w/o the compression support.
>>
>> Or you build again but first install the packages /zlibg1-dev/ and
>> /libbz2-dev/.  If you build using the speedo Makefile copies of those
>> libearies should have been downloaded and used during the speedo build
>> process.
>>

>> Salam-Shalom,
>>
>>    Werner
>
> i did use speedo....so?

ok, so i edited my procmailrc file to use the system's own version of
gpg-wks-server and now it parses the test email but is awaiting a
confirmation and since i tested it from the command line and with an
invalid address I'm not sure how to give it the confirmation it seeks. i
did receive it's confirmation email to my catchall inbox but unsure
where to go from here to continue testing it without simply using a
legitimate key and email client. how do i pass it the confirmation it
seeks via command line? Thanks.

Thanks,

Fabian S.