WKD: User ID filtering

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wiktor at metacode.biz
Thu Jun 21 13:01:49 CEST 2018

Hello,

> Btw. Last year Neal, Bernhard and me worked on a concept how we would like to
> utilize WKD and the TOFU trust model for automated encryption. It can be found
> under:
> 	https://wiki.gnupg.org/AutomatedEncryption
>
> Maybe you find it interesting, I would be interested in your opinion.

That definitely is most interesting!

I've been pondering setting up encryption for less technical people for
some time and the current approach requires a lot of hops to do that
(basically me setting up their MUA).

Automated encryption with WKD+TOFU seems like a good approach.

I am looking forward to your demo video!

Kind regards,
Wiktor

--
*/metacode/*