GPGME TODO list old items

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Thu Mar 8 22:14:20 CET 2018

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 05:23:00PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed,  7 Mar 2018 10:30, ben at adversary.org said:
>
>> 	So I'm trying to tidy up some of the ancient things and make
>> the GPGME TODO list a thing that is both worth checking and
>> achievable.
>
> Oh, that is a pretty old file with the last Chnages from 2009.

>>     ** Without agent and with wrong passphrase, gpg 1.4.2 enters into
>>     an infinite loop.
>
> Indeed?  This might have been fixes since 1.4.2 - I have not checked.

It must've been fixed because I used a later version of 1.4 with it
for a few months at some point and I must've entered a wrong
passphrase at some point.  I believe it was when I was transitioning
from my previous key to this current one and I definitely would've
encountered passphrase muscle memory issues then.  I do recall some
annoyances, but no infinite loops or recursion.

>>  3. Should we mark them as done, won't fix or just cut them from the
>>     TODO file?
>
> Mark them as and also add a note to the top of the TODO that the file
> might be out of date and that current feature requests can be found at
> dev.gnupg.org.

All righty, that'll be my next update to master.

Regards,
Ben