Debug symbols for libgpgme-11.dll

Daniel Lo Nigro d at d.sb
Mon Feb 4 18:28:55 CET 2019

In that case, is there a pre-compiled version with GDB debug symbols
available? I should be able to attach GDB instead of Visual Studio and at
least get a stack trace of where the error is being thrown in the native
library.

Or would I need to compile it myself with optimizations disabled?

Sent from my phone.