GnuPG 2.2 on elder Debian & Ubuntu distros

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 11 09:09:24 CET 2019

Am Freitag 11 Januar 2019 00:04:47 schrieb Phil Pennock:
> I recommend just installing gpgme yourself with the required
> dependencies for your use-case.

Maybe that would be a good statement to add to your page (if somebody else
wonders).

> I think that gpgme with the various integration options, considered
> across multiple OSes, is a step too far for me to be comfortable trying
> to maintain unless and until I have a use-case for my own systems.

Thanks for the response and for having a clear and good understanding of what
you can and want to provide! To me it makes good sense.

Still, as you have intended, I believe your packages are a helpful addition to
the GnuPG packaging ecosystem, so thanks again.

Cheers,
Bernhard