wks for sign-only keys

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 11 11:08:09 CET 2019

Am Freitag 11 Januar 2019 09:46:05 schrieb Erich Eckner:
> To avoid any confusions, I created the key without capability
> of encryption (no emails should be sent to that address - besides of
> course wks emails).

An interessting question then is: What do you do, if you an email is send to
this address? :) Even if you throw them away, being able to encrypt is
important, because users may have send you some interesting information.
If you don't want email send at all, why offering an email address?

> If it would add much complexity to allow for uploading sign-only keys, I
> guess, I'm fine with replacing the key with one that can also encrypt

Given my assumptions above this maybe the better solution for you anyway. ;)

Regards,
Bernhard