[Announce] GnuPG 2.2.22 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Aug 31 09:59:01 CEST 2020

On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 14:47, Eli Schwartz said:
> The release seems to be signed by a new key
> 6DAA6E64A76D2840571B4902528897B826403ADA, created on August 24, but I

Right, I moved to a new token for release signing.

> https://gnupg.org/signature_key.html has it, but not with the
> cross-signed signatures.

To keep the key short enough it has been exported with export-minimal
and there are no key signature.  I will considere to add a version of
the keyring with some key signatures.

> Eventually I found it on keys.gnupg.net, so I uploaded it to several

There is unfortunately no more useful keyserver network and we should
start to forget about keyservers.

> signed by, the cross signatures should now be more broadly available on

I also attach a copy of that one key with my key signatures.

Salam-Shalom,