Missing git tag and mailing list announcement for gpg-error 1.37?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Feb 12 22:20:32 CET 2020

Hi all--

I note that gpg-error 1.37 appears to have been released in the last
week.  Thanks for that work!

I see no tag for it on https://dev.gnupg.org/source/libgpg-error.git
Perhaps the tag was never pushed?

I also never noticed an announcement of it on any mailing list -- is
this the right mailing list to look for it on?  I also don't see it on
the archives of gnupg-announce:
https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-announce/

If i should be looking somewhere else, please let me know!

It'd be great if whatever automated tooling is used to release a new
version of gpg-error could confirm that:

 - an announcement is sent to the appropriate mailing list

 - a git tag is pushed to the public-facing git repository

Thanks for all the work on GnuPG!

Regards,

 --dkg