hkp4py hkp|hkps bindings for python.

Marcel Fest marcelf at selfnet.de
Wed Mar 11 12:03:37 CET 2020

Hey all,

I added basic support for the Hagrid Keyserver API or as the protocol
names itself `vks`.

Can someone look into it. I am currently curious if it breaks current stuff.
https://github.com/Selfnet/hkp4py/tree/feature/gpg-vks

I also want to know if hkp4py`s further releases need to support python
2.7.x and python 3.5.x and older.

@Ben McGinnes.

Best Regards

Marcel Fest