Willing to contribute to the project

Mohsen Mohammadi jmohsenm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:10:05 CET 2020

Dear GnuPG Developing Community,

I am willing to contribute to the project and wanted to know what are the
best first steps to take. I've already read the "How to Help the GNU
Project" and I'm reading the code, for now, to get more familiar with the
project implementation.

A bit about me: I have recently got my Master's degree in Computer Science.
In my studies, I've been focusing on computer architecture and operating
systems and I've been using C++ and C as my main programming languages.

Looking forward to starting to push commits.

Best,
Mohsen