Update keys.gnupg.net?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Jul 28 12:28:08 CEST 2021

Werner Koch via Gnupg-devel <gnupg-devel at gnupg.org> writes:

>> I reordered the keys in my exported file on the server, and now it looks
>> like this:
>
> Ah well, there should be only one key on the server.  More are allowed
> for key rollover, but we don't have useful maintanence tools for that.

My key rollover from RSA to Ed25519 seems to take years, due to problems
getting Debian and ftp-upload at gnu to accept my new key.  It seems like a
neat thing to have all my keys in there, in case someone wants to verify
old signatures.  Is this forbidden? As far as I can tell from wks draft
-12 it is permitted: 'Note that the key may be revoked or expired - it
is up to the client to handle such conditions.'.

Having the order of keys on the server matter for the client was a bit
strange though.

/Simon