Sending key to WKS manually

Andrew Gallagher andrewg at andrewg.com
Tue Mar 16 17:20:45 CET 2021

On 16/03/2021 15:45, Dashamir Hoxha via Gnupg-devel wrote:

> I suspect that mutt alters the request that is generated by
> gpg-wks-client in a way that is unacceptable for gpg-wks-server, but
> cannot say where the problem is.
> Can you spot something wrong on the request: https://pastebin.com/S8Qc3pka ?

Yes, it looks like when you sent the generated message to mutt, mutt
interpreted it as plaintext rather than a complete raw message - you've
got two sets of headers there separated by a blank line (line 27), so
the second (real) set of headers is part of the message text, incorrectly.

--
Andrew Gallagher