Sending key to WKS manually

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Mar 17 15:36:19 CET 2021

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 11:15, Dashamir Hoxha said:

> email "Confirm your key publication", we can open the attachment and
> Mutt will process it automatically with gpg-wks-client? But this also

Right, that is the whole point of /etc/mailcap.

> requires to setup sendmail because Mutt alone is not enough? On the

Sure.  A Unix system is supposed to have a proper mail interface for
automated use, think only about cron.  But current Linux desktops are
too much Windows than Unix :-(

> By the way, is there any chance that the mailcap mechanism could work
> with Thunderbird and other applications, or it is specific to Mutt

I guess not.  Firefox also uses its own Mime type registry; so I think
TB does the same.

Salam-Shalom,