Questions on gpg-wks-server

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Apr 26 14:43:48 CEST 2023

Hi Gregor,

Am Dienstag 25 April 2023 08:48:35 schrieb Gregor Düster via Gnupg-devel:
> I'm currently in the process of setting up a Web Key Service

very cool.

> and have some questions on the behaviour of gpg-wks-server:

It maybe that you need to consult the source code for some of the details
and do your own tests.

The service to let email client set their public keys
that are distributed via the web key directory is the more difficult part.

So you are doing both togehter, I guess as
  gpg-wks-client --verbose --supported agdsn.de
gpg-wks-client: provider for 'foo at agdsn.de' does NOT support the Web Key
Directory

Regards
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter