gpgme: debugging trace callback

Cryolitia PukNgae Cryolitia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:10:15 CEST 2024

To whom it may concern,
        I'm using a rust binding gpgme-rs of gpgme to develop my program. I
would like to know if there's a way to set a callback to receive the
debugging trace log, instead of printing to stderr or file.
        In Rust, we use the log crate https://docs.rs/log/latest/log/ to
collect all logs from kinds of library, and processing them unified. So we
need a way to set a logger callback to gpgme, to receive the gpgme's trace
log and redirect it to the Rust log crate.
        What I'm taking about "trace log" is
https://gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gpgme/Debugging.html
        I have create an issue in gpgme-rs:
https://github.com/gpg-rs/gpgme/issues/47