copyright assignment (was Re: GNU GPL for doc -- Why?)

IIDA Yosiaki iida@ring.gr.jp
23 Feb 2000 11:43:12 +0900

  Hello, Mike.
  I am a member of gnujdoc project too.  As you may know,
gnujdoc is a official project of FSF.  And I am ready to
sign copyright assignment for this Japanese translation of
GnuPG Privacy Handbook.
  Now I also understand that assignment and disclaimer
differ.  I have signed disclaimer and I know how to make it,
but I don't know how to make copyright assignment.
  Could you point out how I can get template?
  Thanks.

"J. Michael Ashley" writes:

>Personally, I would like to see your translation contributed back
>to the GnuPG project so that we can add it to the Spanish and German
>translations. You are of course not required to do this, but I would
>appreciate it.
-- iida