What's going on?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun, 21 May 2000 19:57:38 +0200

On Fri, 19 May 2000, Horacio MG wrote:

> > - and hopefully a chapter on Mozilla/Outlook plugins
>
> Hopefully? While I can understand it, I wish people were given the
> chance of building the book with/out that particular chapter.
SGML has these nice Marked Sections.
> As I understand it, the GPL has no real effect on any language but
> English. In fact, translations of the GPL usually point to the English
> version.
Sure, however, we have a German translation and it will be printed in addition to the legally binding English version.
> Really meaning here that there will be no command & options reference
> chapters?
We should use the regular man page here and merge Mike's command reference and mine. I jsut asked Peter not to translate the man page now but wait until everything else is done. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de