License change for the GPH.

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Nov 11 07:52:21 CET 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    You tried to convince me to keep on using the GFDL despite that the
    whole point of this discussion is that the GFDL is not suitable for our
    documentation purposes.  The topic is  Please agree to license change  and
    not  We want to discuss which license is better .

The topic you had in mind was "Please agree to license change", but
you did not present much of an argument for the change.  You didn't
even try to convince me.  It didn't matter to you whether I agreed.

Since you've decided to write a new manual, and you want to release
it under a disjunction of licenses, please include the GFDL
as one of the options in the disjunction.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation