Japanese and UTF8

Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS edmundo@rano.org
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:13:24 +0000

No. Thomas Roessler wants to get another stable release out first, I think. My patch and a description of how to use it are at http://www.rano.org/mutt.html. (It doesn't apply cleanly to the current CVS version, but only for unimportant reasons; it should work against CVS from a week or so ago.) Edmund