ja.po looks old.

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:21:09 +0200

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, y-iida@secom.co.jp wrote:

> Translation Project:
> http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/trans/ja/gnupg-1.0.1e.ja.po
> and/or upload new POT via robot.
Sorry. I missed to check the robot and it didn't send me any anouncement either. Using the TP seemed to be a fine idea but IMHO it is not so useful for software which is regulary updated; keeping the latest POT file up-to-date is a problem and the translations are most time out of sync with the code. 1.0.1e is quite old. The best way to do the translation is probably by using the CVS version of GnuPG or a snapshot and sending me updates after the release of a snapshot release (those with a letter appended). The Robot is also too picky about some formatting things. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de