GnuPG Manual in Swedish

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Mar 3 11:05:01 CET 2009

On Mon,  2 Mar 2009 23:56, hesa at sandklef.com said:

>  i just finished translating the GnuPG manual to Swedish. Given that the
> current manual (*.texi) is located under doc/ and there are no sub
> directories there I suspect the Swedish manual is the first translation.
> So can you give me some advice on where to put it.

You mean the gnupg.texi file with the description of gpg-agent, gpg,
gpsm and so forth?

There is a Russiun translation of the gpg man page in doc and a couple
of French files in doc/fr.  If might be easier to lump everything
together into doc/ so that inclusion of images is easier and we don't
need to maintain several Makefiles.

I am currently preparing 2.0.11 but it is too late to get included.
Thus we have some time to decide.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner