GnuPG Manual in Swedish

Henrik Sandklef hesa at sandklef.com
Thu Mar 5 22:47:47 CET 2009

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Mon,  2 Mar 2009 23:56, hesa at sandklef.com said:
>
>>  i just finished translating the GnuPG manual to Swedish. Given that the
>> current manual (*.texi) is located under doc/ and there are no sub
>> directories there I suspect the Swedish manual is the first translation.
>> So can you give me some advice on where to put it.
>
> You mean the gnupg.texi file with the description of gpg-agent, gpg,
> gpsm and so forth?

.. yes.

#ls *.texi
contrib.texi    gnupg7.texi     gpg.texi
howtos.texi       see-also-note.texi
debugging.texi  gnupg.texi      gpgv.texi
instguide.texi    specify-user-id.texi
fdl.texi        gpg-agent.texi  gpl.texi
opt-homedir.texi  sysnotes.texi
glossary.texi   gpgsm.texi      howto-create-a-server-cert.texi
scdaemon.texi     tools.texi

The files are also seen here:
  http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/doc/?root=GnuPG

> There is a Russiun translation of the gpg man page in doc and a couple
> of French files in doc/fr.  If might be easier to lump everything
> together into doc/ so that inclusion of images is easier and we don't
> need to maintain several Makefiles.

erh,,... are those in a devel branch somewhere?

Can't find 'em