Update for the German translation of GnuPG

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 6 13:16:00 CEST 2017

Hello Luca,

On Sat,  2 Sep 2017 13:32, l.kroeger01 at gmail.com said:
> I'm currently working on an update for the german translation of GnuPG. Is there anything special to
> watch out for? How do I submit it at all? The documentation says:

Please make sure to use old German spelling, do not try to use the "new"
German spelling (e.g. apt-get install iogerman).  Thanks for helping to
maintain the German translation

> So I just have to send a email with the updated PO file attached?

That is right.  However, I am considering to use dev.gnupg.org in the
future.  Thus you can also open a bug report there,  Add project tags
"gnupg" and "i18n" .

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner