[gnupg-ru] gnupg: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg

David Prévot taffit на debian.org
Сб Ноя 15 22:31:55 CET 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 07:04:18PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for gnupg
> (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-1-4).

Actually, Maxim Britov <maxbritov на tut.by> e-mail address is dead, and
gnupg-ru на gnupg.org is moderated, so the file is free for anyone willing
to update it, and I don’t know if my messages reached
gnupg-ru на gnupg.org (supposed to be the upstream mailing list for
coordination).