this whole 'docbook-to-man' thing.

R. Emory Lundberg emory@hellyeah.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:49:18 -0500

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk

'
whose bright idea was that anyways?

i shouldn't need to be installing other packages outside of my vendor merel=
y to read a man page.  its really aggrevating.  especially since i couldn't=
 find what docbook to man was part of.  freshmeat didn't know anything abou=
t it, and i wasn't going to scoure the entire net looking for it.

how about having it check to see if you have said program before having the=
 manpage require it?

--=20
echo ++ > ~/.rhosts && echo baby I got ya money
http://gravity.hellyeah.com		use OpenBSD! http://www.openbsd.org
gpg/pgp key fingerprint: DE40 C3B3 2D00 B9DF AA58  2A28 3B8C B783 E7BE E971

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk--