Signature messing with compression?

J Horacio MG Horacio <homega@vlc.servicom.es>
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:52:47 +0200

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Hi there,

I've been having problems sending an attached file, previously
compressed with gzip, and having signed the message PGP/MIME style right
away:

The problem is that the receiver has been unable to properly uncompress
the file, while he hasn't had any trouble with the same gzip'd file in a
non signed message.

Is there any chance that the signature has messed up with the
compression somehow?  I'm using (GnuPG) 0.9.4 with Mutt 0.95.3i.

P.S.  I haven't tried sending the attached file and encrypting the
message instead;  if the above proves right, there might be the case...

TIA
--=20
Horacio
homega@vlc.servicom.es