strange trust

Holger Schurig holger@holger.om.org
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:03:40 +0200

I had a key with lots of userid. Now I "--lsign-key" signed the key.

Now log at the strange trust indicators: the first and the last uids
have "f" for full trust, all other "q" for questionable trust ...

holger:/var/tmp/x$ gpg --list-keys --with-colons | grep urs
gpg: NOTE: this is a development version!