GPG and CGI

Werner Koch wk@isil.d.shuttle.de
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:23:09 +0200

Jonathan Cantrell <webmaster@herbsnow.com> writes:

> gpg: ~/.gnupg: can't create directory: No such file or directory
> gpg: keyblock resource `~/.gnupg': file open error
> gpg: jcantrel@geocities.net: skipped: public key not found
> gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found
3 ways: o Use --homedir somedir to specifiy another homedir (but give it rights for nobody) o Use GNUPGHOME=somedir o Use gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /somewhere/keyring.gpg \ --always-trust I'd suggest the last method. If you have problesm, wait for the next release or get the snapshot - I have fixed some things in the last weeks. -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013