GnuPG and my CGI

Jonathan Cantrell webmaster@herbsnow.com
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:33:15 -0700

Okay, I've gotten GnuPG and my cgi to work nicely together (thanks to
cgiwrap) and now my script will send me encrypted messages.  The main flaw I
see in my script is that it writes the file to the disk, then it encrypts to
a new file, sends the new file and then deletes both files.  I realize the
file is only there for fractions of a second, but I think it would be better
if I could just send the information straight from the script to gpg and
have the only file written to disk.  I'm pretty sure this is possible, I
just haven't figured out which commands to use.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks

Jonathan Cantrell